Healthy sleep is important for feeling energized throughout the day. Let’s talk about how to improve the quality of sleep, and get rid of night awakenings, insomnia, and difficulty falling asleep.
So, what is needed for this?
- Follow a routine. Due to a busy lifestyle, it can be difficult to go to bed and wake up simultaneously. However, if you do this day in and day out, this habit will become a part of you.
- Set aside enough time for sleep. An adult without health problems needs to sleep at least 7 hours daily. Teenagers, and people over 55-60 years old need to sleep at least 9 hours. Reducing sleep time is fraught with overstrain, mental exhaustion, decreased concentration, memory impairment, and other problems.
- Make your daily routine so that you go to bed no later than 10 pm. This is the most favorable time for productive sleep.
- Add Cannasi CBD oil to your food. It not only saturates you with useful fatty acids and vitamins but also provides a quality deep sleep. Of course, your rhythm of life, stress level, sleep duration, and other factors matter, but Cannasi oil is a great helper for your sleep. After using Cannasi CBD oil regularly, you will notice that the overall duration and quality of your sleep will improve significantly. Also, the oil will help with chronic and acute pain, stressful situations, and neurological disorders. Dim the lights in your bedroom 40-60 minutes before bed. The work of our biorhythms depends on the intensity of lighting – both natural and artificial. When it gets dark, the brain “knows” that it’s time to slow down and get ready for bed. It is for this reason that sleeping under a bright lamp is a bad idea. The maximum that can be used is a dim night light.
- Ventilate your bedroom regularly. The lack of oxygen and strong odors put the nervous system into an excited state and prevent sleep.
- Refuse to use smartphones, laptops, and other gadgets for at least 30 minutes before falling asleep. This will not only distract the brain from the flow of information but also allow the eyes to rest from the cold light of the screen.
- Schedule dinner no later than 3-4 hours before going to bed. Give preference to light, easily digestible meals with a minimum of fats and carbohydrates: kefir, fat-free cottage cheese, salad – a great menu for the evening.
- Try to drink coffee in the first half of the day. Many of us find it difficult to wake up without our favorite espresso or latte, but if you drink it in the afternoon or evening, the dose of caffeine will interfere with sleep.
A quality night’s rest is a necessary condition to feel fresh and energetic, and maintain physical and mental health. And feel better every day.